On Monday and going until February 22, we’re starting a new eating regime based on Ancestral eating. Charles Hair at TPG has put together the guidelines as follows.
- Eat meat, eggs, seafood, vegetables, some fruit, some nuts, healthy oils, spices, and some root tubers.
- Drink water, tea, and coffee.
- Get as much sleep as possible (7 – 10 hours per night) in a cool dark room.
- Turn off all electronic devices 30 minutes prior to falling asleep.
- Get at least 15 minutes of direct sunlight each day.
- DO NOT
- Consume any grains, legumes, vegetable oils or dairy products (butter excepted)
- Consume any processed food.
- Consume any MSG, sulfites, nitrates or carageenan.
- Consume any “paleo candy cigarettes”
- Consume any added sugar (real or artificial) including honey and agave.
- Consume any alcohol (cooking or drinking)
- Consume any tobacco products.
- Weigh or measure yourself after the initial measurements.
- Count calories or macronutrients, go hungry for long periods of times.
Initial measurements are as follows. We’ll see what happens in 35 days.